Drill your shield to be mounted to your helmet!
Available mounting hole options are:
- Cairns 880 / 1010 / 1044
- Cairns 880 w/ 5" Eagle
- Ben II / Ben II Plus
- Ben II (For NOTCHED Shields)
- Chieftain 1910
- Bullard UST 6
- Bullard UST 5 WITHOUT TrackLite
- Bullard UST 5 WITH TrackLite
- American Classic w/ 6" eagle **Manufactured BEFORE 10/29/13**
- American Classic w/ 5" Eagle **Manufactured between 10/30/13 and 12/13/13**
- American Classic w/ 6" Eagle WITHOUT FACE SHIELD **Manufactured between 12/14/13 and 03/17/15**
- American Classic w/ 5" Eagle AND FACE SHIELD **Manufactured between 10/30/13 and 03/17/15**
- American Classic w/ 6" Eagle **Manufactured after 03/01/15**
If you are unsure of which American Classic model you need your shield drilled for, there are a couple ways you can find out. The manufacture date of your helmet can be located on the inside of your American Classic, typically near the front of the helmet. You can also determine the height of your eagle by measuring from the brim of your helmet to the inside of the eagle's beak.
If your helmet model is not listed in our drop down menu, we are unable to drill your shield. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We can drill for most makes and models of composite helmets. After-market modifications to the mounting hardware can affect the alignment and fit of your shield. Due to the variance in available mounting hardware, we are unable to assume responsibility for drilling incorrectly on helmets that have modified mounting hardware.
If you would like to drill your shield yourself, here is our instructional video: