Leader MT240 PPV Gasoline Driven 18" 6.5HP Fan - 160.10.060
- Automatic tilt : Lifting the handle tilts the ventilator automatically to the correct working position.
- Positioning between 2m and 6m : The unit is efficient from 3 ft
- 3 ft (0.90 m) to 20 ft (6 m) away from the opening.
- Noise : 90.5 dBA at 9.8 ft (3 m). Positioning the ventilator at a further distance reduces the noise level for the user.
- Air flow rates:
- Open air flow rate : 29,224 CFM (49 681 m3/h)
- Flow rate tested in accordance with AMCA 240.06 : about 20,272 CFM (34 462 m3/h)
- Compact, is easily stored in any locker on a fire truck.
- Stable & easy to handle : With its large wheels at the back, the MT240 is very easy to handle even in very adverse terrain.
- Reinforced Turbine.
- Protective Frame : epoxy coating.
- Can be positioned to the precise angle you need between +10° and +20° (Tilt positioning accessory to ventilate sub-terrain levels).
- The angle above 10° negates problems with stair cases.
- Easily stored in the boot of a vehicle
- As efficient at 3 ft (0.90 m) as at 20 ft (6 m)
- Automatic tilt