Cosmas Java 14" Rubber Boot For Structural Firefighting - E780090
14″ rubber fire boot for structural firefighting. Built with a shoefit design. Certified to meet the NFPA 1971 standard: Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fie Fighting, 2013 edition, the ASTM F-2413 standard: Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear, 2011 edition and the CSA Z195 standard for protective footwear, 2011 edition.
Comes with the Cosmas USA exclusive 3-year 100% top to bottom warranty against premature wear & tear.
- Pull-on Loops: Vulcanized pull on loops for easy entry.
- Lining: Comes with your choice of wool felt or Nomex® lining for added insulation and safety.
- Process: Handmade from 100% vulcanized rubber.
- Trim: High Visibility yellow trim.
- Reflective: 3M reflective piping on the circumference of the outsole for optimum visibility.
- Protective midsole: ASTM, CSA certified puncture resistant steel plate.
- Insole: 100% polyurethane insole reduces foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Shank: Steel ladder shank for added comfort and support when climbing ladders.
- Outsole: Non-slip, abrasion resistant self-cleaning lug sole. Resistant to hydrocarbons.
- Shoe fit design: Designed to fit like a shoe with minimal heel slippage when running or walking.
- Toe: ASTM, CSA Grade 1 Steel toe.
NFPA 1971 – 2013 EDITION: Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fie Fighting
CSA Z195 – 11: Protective Footwear Standard
ASTM 2413-11: Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear.