- Exceeds NFPA's 1983, 2001 edition for Ladder/ Escape belt.
- Constructed of 2" nylon webbing rated at 8000 lbs.
- May be dressed with 3M® Scotchlite Triple Trim for added firefighter visibility.
- All hardware meets or exceeds load specifications.
- EASE-of-USE...The Gut Belt is practical for everyday use. It is not oversized and cumbersome.
- Keep it Simple...This is exactly what we need in high-stress environments, especially with your S.C.B.A., gloves and the bulk of your turnout gear.
- D-Rings...Are made for 3/4" webbing. The Gut Belt is made of 2" webbing. Specially sized and fitted so your accessories do not come sliding forward when you bend over.
- No Hang-up Hazards...No big ladder hooks or other gimmicks that are major hang-up hazards. We offer detachable ladder hooks that can be stored in a bellows pocket or up on the aerial apparatus and deployed only when needed.
- Thread Protector...All load bearing stitching is protected from heat and abrasion by the Thread Protector. Any competitor who offers this feature copied it from XTREME RESCUE, INC.
- Webbing Retainer Velcro...Maintains excess webbing in place.
THE GUT BELT CAN BE USED FOR:
- Self Rescue
- Search and Rescue
- Rapid Intervention
- Ladder Work
- Carrying Accessories