Firefighter Made, Used & Approved.Some Features of the KrusePak Include:
• Custom Made to Fit Any Size SCBA Bottle
• Boasts Handle, Padded Strap & Reflective Striping
• Grommets for Attachment of Rope or Various Small Tools by use of Carabiners (Carabiners Not Included)
• 2 Pockets for Small Rescue Tools such as Wedges, Wire Cutters, Knives, Window Punches, etc.
• Easily Identifies “Full” vs “Empty” Bottles in the Resource Staging Area by Inserting Empty Bottles Upside Down Into the KrusePak
• Includes 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty* (Repaired or Replaced at Discretion of Manufacturer)
The KrusePak was created by a firefighter to increase firefighter safety, and possibly even avoid LODD's caused by poor (or a lack of) air management strategies on the fire ground, specifically in high rise fires. It is a patent pending piece of equipment designed to carry two reserve SCBA bottles COMPLETELY HANDS-FREE, in addition to various small tools, which promotes firefighter safety on any emergency scene.
Why do I need the KrusePak?
- Low manpower
- Multiple LODD's in high rise fires due to loss of air
- Keeps bottles confined / eliminates safety hazard (no rolling around).
- Identifies each company's spare bottles (especially useful in mutual aid situations).
- Resource stagin officer can easily identify full vs empty bottles.
Uses of the KrusePak
- High Rise Fires
- Rural Fires
- Mutual Aid
- Air Bag Extrication
- Air Chisel Extrication
The KrusePak boasts multiple options to carry your spare SCBA bottles completely HANDS-FREE. Depending on the individuals's strength, comfort, and/or preference, the KrusePak may be carried over your air pack, your shoulder, or cross-body for the most evenly distributed weight. The KrusePak is also fully collapsible, allowing for it to be stored virtually anywhere on your apparatus.
INNOVATIVE & PROACTIVE IN INCREASING FIREFIGHTER SAFETY
Made by a firefighter, for firefighters! Krusecrew, Inc. is focused on providing a high-quality product to fire departments around the country. Our passion for the fire service (and it's members) was the driving force behind this product invention. Our goal is to equip every fire department in the world with this hands-free firefighting equipment, the KrusePak, because we feel that "hands-free" leads to additional safety precaution for firefighters... and most importantly, NO life is worth the risk of running out of air!
The KrusePak is currently being used by fire departments across the globe - in high rise fires (resource staging areas), rural fires, commercial fires, extrication, air chisel, water rescue, mutual aid situations, hazmat, water vessels, mass disaster management, and in various other emergency operations.
We will do everything we can to meet your expectations. The KrusePak comes in multiple sizes (based on standard SCBA specs), but can be altered to fit ANY SIZE BOTTLE, so we're sure you'll be happy with our product and working with us. As a "firefighter family", and now small business owners, we introduce this product to you with pride and know you will find it's benefits useful to you and your department.