3M Aura 1870+ N95 Flat-fold Disposable Respirator - HM5210
3M Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+. This health care N95 particulate respirator and surgical mask has comfortable inner materials and helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles.
This health care respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. Ideal for infectious agents and particulate hazards, these respirators fit a wide range of face sizes and shapes.
- NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- > 99 (omit:5)% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
- Individual packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal.
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- 5 year shelf life