DQE Nitrile Extended Cuff Black Exam Gloves (8 mil) - HM3714
These black nitrile gloves offer a unique combination of features. The deep black color helps to identify the presence of white powder residue. The heavy duty nitrile gloves are 8 mil thick, which offer extra durability against sharps hazards. These nitrile coated gloves are both powder free and latex free.
The extended 12" long glove cuff provides greater coverage up the wrist and overlaps with PPE garment sleeves. The palms and fingers of these nitrile exam gloves are lightly textured for added grip when handling equipment or collecting small items. These black disposable nitrile gloves can be used alone, or are an excellent layering choice when paired with 5 mil inner nitrile examination gloves or various butyl outer glove options.
- 8 mil for added durability and protection
- Latex and powder free
- Stealth black color
- Dark color provides contrast with most light-colored powder residues
- Lightly textured palm and fingers for added grip
- 12 inch long cuff for added wrist coverage and sleeve cuff overlap
- Beaded cuff for added strength while donning
- Chemical resistant
- Available in sizes M - 2XL