DuPont Tyvek 400 Coverall - HM1206
The DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 Coverall Suit offers an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort for a chemical protective suit. These disposable Tyvek suits are breathable for extended wear, yet are also fluid resistant. The comfort fit design of the Tyvek material provides greater mobility during a variety of physical activities and the reinforced stress points extend garment life of the coverall suit.
What is Tyvek? - Tyvek is a strong and uniform spunbond polyethylene non woven material that filters particle contaminants without the use of an outer laminate that can wear away. Even after surface abrasion, Tyvek material provides consistently better protection than microporous laminates.
- Inherent protection through Tyvek material - no laminates to wear away
- Filters particles down to 1.0 micron
- Breathable, yet fluid resistant fabric
- Comfort fit design for a great range of motion
- Reinforced high-stress areas to reduce blow outs
- Surged seams
- Longer zipper to ease donning and doffing and to completely cover the neck
- Attached hood with respirator fit opening
- Elastic wrists, ankles and waist
- Attached skid-resitant coated Tyvek booties
- Anti-static coating
- NAFTA sourced, TAA compliant option available
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 101 sizing standards